Win the all new Browning
Field Grade, 12 Ga Shotgun!
Dressed for the marsh in Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades, the Silver has superb handling and features the Active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation, super reliability and the ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- Aluminum alloy receiver
- Black/Charcoal bi-tone finish
- 28” lightweight steel barrel
- Matte black with vent rib and brass bead front sight
- Gas-operated autoloader
- 3-1/2″ chamber
- Composite stock with Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish and ventilated recoil pad
- Three invector-plus choke tubes(F,M,IC)
- Trigger finish is gold plated
Valued at: $1449 CDN
Rules & Regulations:
- Winner must have a valid Firearms Possession & Acquisition License (PAL)
- Entry is by online only at bcoutdoorsmagazine/shotguncontest
- Must be 19 years or older to enter
- One entry per person
- By entering contest, agreeing to join the BC Outdoors e-newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Contest ends at midnight on Nov 30, 2018
- Winner drawn at random Dec 5, 2018
- Must be resident of Canada (contest not open to residents of Quebec) and supply a Canadian shipping address.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec) who, at the start of the Contest Period, have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees of Browning and Outdoor Group Media and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Promotion, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Contest or win any prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by Outdoor Group Media official rules and agree to release Outdoor Group Media and Browning, each of their employees, and representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, controlled corporations, advertising or promotion agencies, sponsors, suppliers of materials, prizes and services related to the contest, or any other person directly associated with the holding of the contest (“Released parties”) from any all liability whatsoever, for losses or damages of any kind that result from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize or from the entry or the attempted entry in the contest. The released parties assume no liability for lost or misdirected entries whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise or any other technical or computer malfunctions, fraud or other errors.