BC Outdoors Forum: BC Outdoors Survey - We want to hear from you! - BC Outdoors Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BC Outdoors Survey - We want to hear from you!

#1 User is offline   BCOSportFishingTV Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Staff

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hello forum users, magazine readers, and tv show viewers,

We are always looking for ways to improve, evolve and especially keep you happy! We would really love to hear from you on some specific issues. Please click on the following link and take the 5 minutes needed to fill out our survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6Y9QWVZ

And as always, you can keep in touch with us on any day-to-day comments, concerns or questions right here or through social media.

Cheers and thank you!

#2 User is offline   Kettlefisher Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationGrand Forks, B.C.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

Done and submitted

Bud
I am a rookie angler and until I have spent as much time on the water as I have working for a living I will remain a rookie......when I turn 113 I will consider myself to be an angler.

#3 User is offline   Happy Fisherman Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMaple Ridge BC Canada

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

Same here.

Here is everyone's chance to give meaningful feedback on the future direction of the magazine, content, etc. You can use the paper survey in the latest edition of the magazine, or fill in a shorter version on the Facebook page and/or via the link above.
"Fish Hard".

#4 User is offline   Trevor Shpeley Icon

• Forum Admin
  • Icon
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

Done. Bring back the old mag that was full of content about all aspects of BC Outdoors and I'll be happy as a clam!

#5 User is offline   Huntwriter Icon

• BC Outdoors Writer
  • Icon
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationMerritt, BC

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Done. Hope the survey helps to create a better magazine that accommodates a variety of interests.

I don't mind having the fishing and hunting separated in different magazine but there has to be much more variety, especially in the fishing magazine.

However, I think a mixed magazine would be more cost effective to produce and appeal to more readers.

#6 User is offline   NWSM Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostHuntwriter, on 14 January 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Done. Hope the survey helps to create a better magazine that accommodates a variety of interests.

I don't mind having the fishing and hunting separated in different magazine but there has to be much more variety, especially in the fishing magazine.

However, I think a mixed magazine would be more cost effective to produce and appeal to more readers.

The split format sucks, no wonder there's so many not renewing, I will join that crowd unless they switch it up and not have such a YAWN mag!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users